By accessing the web site at https://andreian.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Andreia Group LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Andreia Group LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Andreia Group LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Andreia Group LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Andreia Group LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Andreia Group LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Andreia Group LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Andreia Group LLC’s Internet site, even if Andreia Group LLC or a Andreia Group LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Andreia Group LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Andreia Group LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Andreia Group LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Andreia Group LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Andreia Group LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Andreia Group LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Andreia Group LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Medical Disclaimer
The Principal author provides the Site and any services, information, opinions, content, references and links to other knowledge resources (collectively, “Content”) for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site.
Accessing, reading or otherwise using the Site does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and the Principal author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors.
Nothing contained in the Site is intended to establish a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
You hereby agree that you shall not make any medical or health-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. You should not rely on any information contained in the Site and related materials in making medical, health-related or other decisions. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately-credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Writers featured on this blog may include links to products that result in compensation for the publication. This comes at no cost to you. All recommendations are authentic.