2017 was a big year for the site.
- Website Redesign
- Purchased andreian.com, switching from Andreia thoughts
- Published articles
- Found the way forward
Many posts were published in 2017. The most popular posts are below. Entries contain a passage and notable quotes with the original image.
Big changes are coming.
A free guide to living. A philosophy.
The guide will live forever.
For now, enjoy the best we have from 2017.
How to Increase your Testosterone by Tanning
In a study conducted by the medical university in Graz, Austria researchers found a link between vitamin D and testosterone.
They found that men who have high levels of vitamin D, also have high levels of the hormone testosterone. This was much more than those who had a vitamin d deficiency.
The researchers also found that testosterone and vitamin d followed a close pattern. When vitamin D levels were down(winter months) testosterone also decreased in subjects.
The lowest recorded testosterone levels in the study were during March. This is theorized because March has the lowest level of solar radiation. in turn, this produces lower levels of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D a misunderstood hormone. Vitamin D is not a vitamin, but a hormone. Vitamin D is essential for the production of semen, increasing bone density, and many other benefits.
- 3-4 sessions a week is sufficient for optimal vitamin D levels to increase testosterone. Depending on the bed you use this can vary slightly.
- Skin cancer has a mortality rate of less than 1%, while other cancers are higher than 50%.
17 Experts On The Advice They’d Give To Their 18-Year-Old Selves.
My head immediately jumps to this very pathetic blank journal my first girlfriend gave me when I was 18. I now understand why she gave it to me; it was a lame attempt to reassure herself that I wouldn’t take it too hard when my Beta self finally discovered she was cheating on me and had plans to dump me after I’d moved to the city she was going to go to college in to be a “supportive boyfriend”.
- “If I could turn back the clock (I’m 40 now), I’d tell my 18-year-old self to take more risks. The fear of failure is worse than reality.”
- “Your intelligence is the gift you’ve been given. Don’t waste it.”
- “Forget yourself. This may seem odd since everything I am about to tell you is about improving yourself, but hear me out.”
Everything You Can Get Free From Amazon
Even though Amazon is a behemoth of economic power whose size rivals evil sci-fi companies, they appears to be ethical and customer focused. Or, companies are learning it’s more profitable to put the customer first. Amazon’s reach has grown to become a household name; someone you know, if not you, has interacted with the brand.
- Amazon’s methodology has built the company into a credit debt wet-dream. Even if you lived one thousand lives, you still couldn’t afford to buy everything.
- Their success is disgusting, earning over 300 billion dollars in 2016.
- Jeff Bezos preaches putting the customer before all else. He understands that relationships are more important than extracting every dollar from your customer like an Italian gangster giving the local bakery a shakedown.
49 Little Truths To Improve Your Life Right Now. Vol. 1
- 6. No one wants to hear about you; even when you respond to them when they speak about themselves.
- 10. Most People Quit At 40%.
- 13. Most men speak bold and do nothing.
The Lifestyle & Routines Of Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan aspires to heights most cannot even dream of. Instead of living in reality, he creates his reality and thrives within. Joe’s ecosystem of martial arts, comedy, and money.
In what reality could a person be a stand-up comic, actor, fighter, business owner, color-commentator for combat sports, radio(podcast) King and a pot smoking hippie?
This lifestyle is only possible in Joe Rogan’s reality.
Instead of the world telling him what’s possible, he stays inside himself; inside his lane where whatever his mind believes is true. Because, until you think otherwise, whatever you believe is true. Your truth.
- Joe Rogan doesn’t think to himself “No one has been a comedian and a fighter and the same time. It’s impossible. It can’t be done.”
- There are no excuses robust enough to bend his will.
- The bank that manages his success, his body, requires a 30-minute deposit every day for continued performance. He never misses an appointment.
The No Nut November Challenge
Men are weak.
Modern comforts removed the calluses from masculine hands. The same hands that built great empires are covered in lotion now. Humans used to be builders. Now, humans are sitters.
People love their high-speed internet. Men used to fight wars, brothers standing together, spines straight like spears, the 300 Spartans defending the Hot Gates of Thermopylae from hordes of invading Persians with armies so vast, legends say the Persian armies drained entire lakes dry to quench their thirst.
300 men, 300 Spartans, including their great King Leonidas I, marched to certain death. There was no survival for the 300 souls. The Spartans knew this. The men didn’t panic – they celebrated. A glorious end bathed in honor and arrows blocking the light from the sky.
- Rather than use technology to sharpen the mind, men dull their intelligence and become slaves to pornography and pixelated women.
- The average man wastes his life playing video games and white knuckling his cock in the shower, afraid it might fall off without emptying his masculinity into a sock.
- You can have anything you want. Or you can have your porn.
How To Become The Greatest Version Of Yourself In 66 Days
What if I told you, that you could become the best version of yourself in just 66 days.
Is it possible?
Of course it is.
Will it be difficult?
Yes, but isn’t everything valuable resting on the top shelf? Forcing you to reach, to stretch your metaphorical arms, standing on your tip toes to get what you want. This is what change is. What self-improvement is.
Self-improvement is reaching for the “special” cookies on the top shelf. The name brand Oreos, while the generic expired store brand sits at eye level. You become tired of eating the same cookies and want something new, something better.
It’s difficult to reach what you want. You’ve never been there before, you could fall down on your way up. You could hurt yourself. No matter what you’re going to get a few scrapes and bruises. You could fail.
would it be worth it?
Would it be worth it to fail, to reach a level of happiness you only saw on Instagram in the rich and famous?
That’s for you to decide.
- What do you want to be doing in your ideal life?
- Take five minutes and paint a picture of your ideal life.
- Imagine your greatest self as a separate entity, living your greatest life.
The Will To Win | The Speech That changed The Life Of Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbins is the definition of having The Will To Win.
Humble beginnings with an abusive mother.
Working as a janitor to get by, his life was nothing glamorous.
Most would pout.
Most people, in his same circumstances, would say things to themselves like:
“My life is terrible. Why is this happening to me?”
“Why hasn’t God given me more? Haven’t I done enough to deserve a better life?”
“What’s the point in trying? I could never be great at anything. MY LIFE is too hard. You wouldn’t understand.”
Tony Robbins is different than most people. So, he gets to live differently than most people.
He had a goal to change lives. There was no room for compromise. He wiped away all excuses, distractions, and turned from negativity.
Tony embraced positivity. Like the sun revealing it’self behind years of storms and cloudy weather.
Tony understands something many don’t.
- Many others have and have had Tony’s goal of inspiring the world. It could even be you. The difference between Tony, and those who have made it? Tony Robbins refused to quit.
- Tony never gave up. He was never “realistic” with his goals- the reason why he lives a life that seems impossible to so many of us.
- Have you ever wanted something this bad?
Morning & Night Routines: The Most Important Part of Your Day
A good routine to start your morning helps prepare your mind for the war that is your day.
Without a routine, your brain doesn’t have a trigger to get to work.
Top performers all use routines to prepare for their days. Business Mogul Tim Ferris, former president Barrack Obama, Winston Churchill, and countless others.
How many of us wake up whenever like? The alarm rings at 5am, yet our eyes don’t open until 5:44am. We lay in bed, play on our phones, waste our time.
Spending an hour in bed doing nothing. The world spins outside as the winners have already begun. Your goals and dreams don’t live in your bed-you do.
We’re dying a little bit more each day. You need to spend that time outside of the luxury of your Egyptian cotton sheets. A metaphorical womb, keeping you safe from stress and worry.
The mistake we make is believing stress is bad for us. We’re designed to fight. To lose, and to win.
Relaxing and sleeping in, we are not.
- You need to breath deep and awaken your nervous system. Wipe the sleep from your eyes, and prepare to improve today.
Your morning routine is there to cleanse your mind. When you first wake up you’re frantic. You panic, almost like panic has become you.
- The morning routine is a shower, for your mind. Would you leave your home dirty? Unshaved, unshowered, unkempt?
The three tools you need to get shredded for under 100$.
The fitness industry is a lie encumbered industry.
Every bodybuilder, fitness model or Instagram star is taking some form of steroids. Except for a small 1% group or so. The elite few gifted with genetics rivaling statues of Greek gods.
Steroids aren’t bad, lying is. If you’re a man, low testosterone is devastating to your confidence, health, and pride. Testosterone makes a man hungry for success. Low energy, high fatigue? Science shows this is a key indication of low testosterone.
Lying to your audience will sabotage yourself. You’ll blend in with thousands of other bloggers and content producers doing the same. No one wants to buy a program – there are thousands already.
People are dying for the truth, they want you to rip your chest open and show your heart. They’ll love you for telling the truth even if it’s un-favored rather than lying to them. Dan Bilzerian or Charlie Sheen, notorious womanizers. no one cares because they’re authentic. Scandal can only occur if you present a persona, then break it.
- The first two weeks of rope skipping are a grind. It will be awkward, difficult, and embarrassing. Jumping rope requires a unique sense of rhythm. this rhythm will only be developed over hours of practice.
- Soldiers in Russia train with the kettlebell. They use the kettlebell for conditioning and functional strength. No other tool does it like the kettlebell.
- The pull-up is one of the simplest and most difficult body-weight movements. Grab something above you, and pull yourself up. It can’t get more simple. Most men are unable to do a single pull-up. You do not want to be one of these men.